Monday, October 18, 2010

New Beginnings

It's been over a year since I last blogged.  I miss it.  I've done some on Facebook, but it's just not the same.  So here I am.  I've learned from previous blogs, so bear with me.  The names will be changed to protect the guilty.  Anything you say can and just might be used against you in a blog of mine.

2010 has been an interesting year for me, a year of many new things and firsts.  In January of this year, I started a new job after being out of work for nearly 16 months.  This year was the first time I served on a jury.  It was the first time I got to work on a real TV show.  And of course, I've had my first "real" boyfriend, not just a guy I'm sleeping with.  That in and of itself has brought along many new firsts, particularly the first time I've lived with a guy.  Which brings us to the subject of the blog.  See how I did that.

If you ask me, I would say that my relationship with the BF has moved really fast.  He would say that when it feels right, it's not fast, but I don't know.  Without going into too much intimate detail, all the "relationship" milestones happened much quicker with us than I know happened with a lot of the other relationships I know of.  When it came to moving in together, we never really had the conversation; it just sort of happened.  Initially, I started staying at his place when I was working because he lived a whole 40 minutes closer.  I was only working weekends, so I was staying there two nights a week.  Then, when I started classes three days a week, I'd stay there just to save on the commute.  Eventually, I brought more and more of my stuff over, and before we knew it, I was just kind of moved in.

It's definitely been a learning experience, from having to share the covers to washing dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment